Lockport’s ‘Kickball in the Parks’ is setting the groundwork for their upcoming summer season for 2021. Seeking interested applicants to fill multiple positions, William Bisher, head coordinator for the program, released a list explaining exactly what spots need leadership.
For the season:
- 3-4 Volunteers to do 2-3 in person sign ups for a few hours on different days that I select.
- 14 individuals interested in coaching a team. Gamedays only (Mondays at 5:30-8:30 done after your game).
- 3 or 4 Refs (mondays arrive at 5:15 and done after your assigned game(s).
- 2 or 3 Assistants to do t-shirt handout day, team photo day, setting up fields and assisting me (Arrive at 4:45pm on Mondays and help until all games finished).
- 1 Person to be my “COVID police” and make sure social distancing is being followed (if we are still doing it then).
If interested in filling a position, Click Here: Kickball in the Parks 2021 (google.com)
(Feature Photo: Lockport Summer Activities Facebook Page)