December 19th from 10am to 2pm
LOCKPORT – Make sure you mark your calendars for December 19th from 10am to 2pm for the Lockport Community Farmers Christmas Market! We will be strictly adhering to guidelines to provide safe local shopping for all of your holiday needs this year.
Shop from 5 local farms McCollum Orchards and Wilder Greens from Lockport, Local Roots from Burt (online pre-orders only), Nice’s Honey Dew Acres from Albion, and Human Farms from Newfane the provides farm fresh fruits and vegetables that WILL STAY FRESH until Christmas day and beyond. From apples to kale to squash and salad greens you can do your grocery shopping from the farmers themselves.
The specialty food producer line goes as followed:
● East Hill Creamery (Perry) Alpine-style cheeses and cheese crisps and other NYS food products ● Stone Hollow Farms (Middleport) freshly baked breads and pastries,
● Herbalty Cottage (Medina) provides gourmet olive oils and balsamic vinegars ● M&M Pickles (Williamsville) will have their locally produced pickles and Kissed By the Sun Spice Co.(Buffalo) spice mixes and other locally sourced products
● Lawson’s Top Shelf Crumb Cakes (North Tonawanda) handmade crumb cakes of many different fresh and tasty flavors
● Winslow’s Choice (Burt) handmade jams, jam gift packs and oatmeal cranberry raisin cookies ● Niagara Craft Spirits (Sanborn) with their locally made spirits
● Dot’s Pantry (East Amherst) with sweet pepper relish bacon jam and more
● TrueBean Coffee Co. and Terroir General Store (Lockport) with locally roasted coffee and specialty food products
● Southern Classics (Niagara Falls) with her handmade pastries and DIY crafts. ● New Moon Bread (Lockport) organic sourdough bread
In search of locally made gifts for the holidays? The market will have 11 vendors providing literally everything you need:
● Different Woods (Barker) handcrafted wooden items such as toys, boxes and holiday decor ● Pugbully Studios (Lockport) photography, traditional and canvas prints, notecards ● Aroma Therapy Lava Line (Lockport) lava and gemstones bracelets and earrings, etched glasses ● Boho Chic (Lockport) jewelry, clothing
● Lakeshore Alpacas (Lyndonville) Alpaca made winter wear
● Eclectic Scents (Sanborn) handmade artisan soaps, bath fizzies, bath bubbles, lip balm ● The Doggie Shop (Lockport) healthy dog treats
● Creating Safe Havens (Lockport) chemical free household cleaner
● KAYDIDIT (Olcott) crochet toys and miscellaneous artwork
● Mask by Joan (Lockport) fashion handmade masks
● Blue Moon Vintage Bus (Buffalo) 50’s through 70’s circa toys and kitchen items, antiques
If you feel more comfortable pre-ordering the online market will open Sunday, December 13th and close Thursday, December 17th at 8pm. Shop from vendors who will be attending market as well as vendors who are exclusively online. Vendors who are participating solely online are:
● Local Roots (Burt) organic produce
● The Soul in Bloom () organic, original recipe teas
● Parker’s Pit (Gasport) smoked pulled chicken and pork
● Gormley Farms (Wilson) farm raised pork and chicken, free range eggs, homemade soaps ● All The Chocolate (Newfane) handcrafted chocolates and other confections ● Maverick Farms Organics (Lockport) garlic, black garlic, black garlic and garlic powder ● Calhoon’s Pub (Newfane) BBQ sauces, ready made frozen meals, food products
Please visit our website at www.lockportcommunitymarket.com to view vendor line ups, vendor bios and product lists! Click order now to start a pre-order.
SNAP customers can use their EBT benefit card to make a preorder! Simply type in “SNAP-Customer” in the coupon code section at check out. Hit apply and make sure your transaction is $0 before finishing the transaction. At pick up please have your EBT benefit card to continue the process. See the market management table for more information!
Since moving indoors we will be strictly following the guidelines provided to us from NYS Dept. of Agriculture and Markets. Please note the following:
Please stay home if you feel or you are sick.
We will be enforcing a maximum building capacity of 50 customers in the market space. Please only send 1 person from a family or group to the market. We advise not to bring children if possible.
Face masks are required to enter into the market. All vendors and staff will be required to wear face masks at all times. We strongly advise not to bring children, however any child 2 and over are required to wear face masks.
Do not eat on premises. All food is meant to be taken home and enjoyed.
Only vendors and their staff are allowed to handle products. Customers should not touch produce or products until they are purchased.
Please adhere to 6’ social distancing from customers, vendors, and market staff.
We are excited to continue our market and provide the community with fresh and local produce, food products, artisans and crafters. All vendors accept cash. The market provides a coin system for patrons who want to use their credit or debit cards in exchange for market tokens which every vendor can accept. Customers can also use their EBT cards for wooden SNAP tokens that can be used to purchase any SNAP approved item.
If you would like more information about the market, please contact Grace via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lockportcommunitymarket or website, www.lockportcommunitymarket.com