The Niagara County Department of Health issued the following update on positive COVID-19 cases in Niagara County:
We regretfully report the deaths of 3 Niagara County residents. We extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and families of these three individuals.
- 59 year-old male with underlying health conditions
- 92 year-old female with underlying health conditions
- 85 year-old male with underlying health conditions
The rest of the update is as follows:
- 506 new positive cases (covering 5 days, Wednesday through Sunday)
- Total of 3976 positives to date (isolations + recoveries + deaths)
- 953 active cases (918 isolating at home, 35 in hospital)
- 2915 recovered
- 108 deaths
- 166,400 people tested (source: https://covid19tracker.health.ny.gov/ )
The usual maps provided by the Niagara County Department of Health are currently facing issues in updating from the previous numbers. There are no updated COVID-19 Active or Overall case maps available at this moment.