A message from the Lockport Community Farmers’ Market:
Lockport Community Farmers’ Market will have its 2020 Summer market opening day on June 27th, 2020 at the Lockview Plaza, located at 21 Main St. This market will take place every Saturday from 9am until 2pm.
We would like to warmly thank Kelli Alamino, representing the Granchelli family of properties, for generously allowing us to house the market at the Lockview Plaza for its 2020 season.
The change in location is to provide an easier and safe experience for our vendors, management, and customers while still following the safety standards outlined for us. We have taken extra steps this year to ensure your safety while shopping for all your local fruits, vegetables, and food products our market has to offer.
This year we will be following the guidelines set forth by the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets on how to operate a farmers market during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Listed below are the market rules:
- If you are sick, please stay at home.
- Face masks are required to enter into the market. All vendors and staff will be required to wear
face masks at all times. We advise not to bring children if possible, however 2 and over are
required to wear face masks.
- Please move quickly around the market.
- Only vendors and their staff are allowed to handle products. Customers should not touch
produce or products until they are purchased. No refunds will be available.
- Please only send 1 person from family or group to the market. We advise not to bring children if
- Maintain a 6’ social distance from vendor’s stands, staff and other customers at all times.
- Sanitizer stations will be available at both entrances of the market and at the Market
- The LCFM has decided to go cashless. Please see the Market Management table for exchange of
cash, credit or debit card for coins. SNAP and Double up coins will also be obtained here. If you
have pre-ordered coins you may pick them up here too.
- Do not eat on premises. All food is meant to be taken home and enjoyed.
All of these rules and more information can be found on our web-site at www.lockportcommunitymarket.com.
The LCFM will be participating in SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks (DUFB). We have decided to go cashless this year. You can obtain $5 and $1 coins in exchange for cash, or credit and debit at the market management table along with SNAP and DUFB coinage.
You may also visit our website to pre order market coins (not applicable for SNAP or DUFB). Your coin pre-order will be available at the market management table during market hours. The LCFM will feature farmers and food producers only this year.
The LCFM is open from 9am to 2pm every Saturday starting June 27th. We will be located at the Lockview Plaza, 21 Main Street.
If you would like more information about the market, please contact Grace (716)799-3870, email at email@example.com, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lockportcommunitymarket or website at www.lockportcommunitymarket.com